Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR is an 11-day multi state, charitable motorcycle ride throughout the Northeast that raises funds and awareness for amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research.
The open-to-the public finale celebration in Philadelphia will include
- Music by DJ Amy Pham
- Meet & greet with celebrity riders
- Complimentary facials or hand massages
- Attendees will be invited to sign a Kiehl’s LifeRide panel that will be added to the globally recognized AIDS Memorial Quilt.
- Free on-site rapid HIV testing by Q Spot Philly, Bebashi & the University of Pennsylvania
- 15% discount on all Kiehl’s purchases, excluding charitable products and value sets. (Kiehl’s will donate the 15% difference to amfAR, up to $125,000).
- The cure is in your hands: 100 percent of Kiehl’s net profits from the sale of the Limited Edition Ultimate Strength Hand Salve,up to $25,000, will benefit amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research.
Celebrity riders include:
- Chris Salgardo, President, Kiehl’s USA
- Kevin Robert Frost, CEO, amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research
- Scott Patterson, Actor (Gilmore Girls, The Event)
- Gilles Marini, Actor (Teen Wolf; Sex and the City; runner-up ofDancing with the Stars)
- Grant Reynolds, TV Host (Science Channel’s What Could Possibly Go wrong?)
- Ben Cohen, Activist and Former Pro Rugby Player
- Marcel Floruss, Fashion Blogger, One Dapper Street